Planar Systems, Inc., (“Planar”) prohibits the posting of materials that infringe the intellectual property rights of others. In addition, Planar expressly reserves the right to remove any content that infringes the intellectual property of others or that violates this Agreement. Planar may terminate the use of its Web site by users who Planar has reason to believe have engaged in such conduct.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Planar’s Copyright Agent with a notice containing the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Planar web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Planar’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Planar Systems, Inc.
1195 NE Compton Way
Beaverton, OR 97006
By phone: 1-866-475-2627