Ultra- Narrow Bezel LCD Video Wall with Embedded Processing
The award-winning Clarity® Matrix™ LCD video wall, now with G2 architecture, has integrated processing, called Big Picture Plus, allowing sources to be placed on the wall in a variety of configurations, from a single image across the whole tiled canvas, to portions of the wall or a single screen displaying a source.
• Big Picture Plus is included as a standard feature with Clarity Matrix
• Can be an alternative to a other video wall processors
• Basic scaling capabilities to full display arrays
• Expanded source routing capabilities
• Quick configuration of scaling across the entire video wall or within a 2x2
The Clarity Matrix is also compatible with a wide variety of optional or third-party processing solutions, including Planar® Indisys™ Extensity™ and Planar® Visual Control Station™ (VCS™). Planar video wall controllers and image processing solutions allow for the capture, display and management of visual sources. Scale one image across an entire video wall or display hundreds of sources simultaneously - Planar has the right processing solution to meet the demands of any individual application, including the embedded processing included with every Clarity Matrix.
To see an example of Big Picture Plus™ in action, use the Clarity® Matrix™ Calculator.
See the Clarity Matrix with G2 Architecture at Planar's booth C-6836 at InfoComm 2014